Saturday, October 6, 2012

If I only had a dollar for everytime I said "playing catch up" It is sad that these pictures are from August. I never seem to stop these days. The girls are loving K-3 and learning so much. I am impressed everyday they come home. Anna gets her name dropped on a regular basis, but praise the lord we have made it two weeks without misbehaving. Only a little bribbing and several whippings with a belt. Sydney apparently cried her way out of her name dropping because Mrs Amy moved her back to green. She was so desvastated, she told on herself. Minor is growing like a weed. 17.9 pounds and 6 months old. He is having a terrible time teething and has developed acid reflux. He is such a trooper though. I am loving my wonderful family and all our daily adventures. They definetly keep me on my toes and moving. All I can say is that I am never prepared for unannounced guest because my house looks like a tornado came through, so please call first.

No comments:

Followers