Sunday, February 12, 2012

I can not believe I have not posted in so long. We had a great Christmas and in January, celebrated the girls 3rd birthday. I am doing good at this time and Minor is scheduled to arrive April 9th. I am getting big, so its getting hard to keep up with my girls. I am working 3 days aweek at the hospital still, so the girls go to a babysitter. They really are growing fast and seem to "pick up" all sorts of sayings from the other kids, but they love being with their friends. We signed them up to start t-ball in the spring and K3 in the fall. I cried when I got their enrollment form for school. We r excited about all the new activities to come though. This pregnancy is flying by and soon we will have a little boy to add to the mix. I am not sure what we will do with a boy in this house full of pink tutus. Anna and Sydney are excited and they say they will change diapers and feed him when he wakes at night. I did get alarmed though when Sydeny asked if she could "ride him like a horse" I will not be able to let him out of my sight.

No comments:

Followers