Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Conversations in our house:
Anna: What's Baby Jesus' name? Me: Jesus Anna: No what is his name?

Me: What is your baby brother's name? Anna: "Jesus" (for the last couple of months she was going to name the baby Two Jumps)(she name our Elf on the Shelf DiddlyDo)

Me: Anna quit picking your nose. Anna: But I got boogers in there.

Dad: Let's clean up. Sydney: But I am a princess.

(driving down the rd) Sydney: I smell something. Anna: Its a squirrel.

The girls love to play mommy, daddy, baby, and puppy. There are several times during the day I hear Mommy and I will answer and they say No Sydney is the mommy, you are the baby.

It is never a dull moment arount my house, but I love every minute of it. I can not imagine when this little boy comes in April. Anna will mother it and Sydney will be attached to my hip. Life is great.

No comments:

Followers