Sunday, October 3, 2010

It was such a beautiful weekend. I enjoyed every minute spent with my family. Saturday we went to Collins to the Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun and such a beautiful place. The girls loved it and were worn out by the time we left. After a tractor ride around the farm, we went in a corn maze, then picked pumpkins, and watched the baby goats at the "goat castle." After enjoying the playground and loving the big slide, we headed to look at the barn animals. We ended our journey with a snack and the last adventure was the corn pit. It was a large swimming pool filled with corn with a big slide going down in it. The girls loved it and it made my day to see those beautiful smiles and to hear them giggle.
Sunday we took the girls to Kids Rule, an inflatable bouncey gym. What fun we had. Anna and Syndey jumped right in with all the big kids. The toddler slides just were not good enough. I did not get any pictures because it took everything I had to keep up with those two. I was worn out and I am not in shape to keep up with two toddlers.

No comments:

Followers