Monday, June 21, 2010

We have been super busy over the last few days and the girls are keeping me on my toes. We celebrated Father's Day at home because Sydney was teething and was super grumpy. The girls are so lucky to have such a great dad who loves them more than anything. He is such a big help with them and is always right there with me during meals, bathing, dressing, and getting ready. The girls love to play hide n go seek with him or to have a dance party at night while watching CMT or VH1. They both get a slow dance before the night is over. Thanks Micah for being such a wonderful father and husband, I could not have made it without you.

On the other hand, I feel like I am raising wild monkeys. They are very active at this point. Sydney scared me to death the other day after she went missing. I found her hiding between the tire and and truck. The wheels were turned and she eased between. It all happened so quick. Saturday while I was cooking lunch, Anna came in the kitchen with her diaper in hand and put it in the trash. But the bad part was that she had a dirty bottom if you know what I mean. So maybe she is getting somewhat interested in potty training. Time will tell. Enjoy my babies.

No comments:

Followers