Friday, May 21, 2010

So I know I am late posting this week, but my camera has been MIA all week. After thinking it was long gone, I found it in the diaper bag. The girls love being outside, so last Friday and Saturday we pulled out the pool and sprinkler and made a weekend of it.
Mema and PopPop riding the golf cart with Anna and Sydney An attempt of a group picture. Out of 5 pictures this is the best one.

Sydney and Aubrey enjoying the pool.


Last Friday, we went to our friend Mandy's to swim and play. The water was still a little cold, so Braton was a little gentleman and rode the girls around the yard in his truck. I can't wait until the are a little bigger so we can get one of these power wheels. They love to ride on them, but can't quiet touch the gas pedal.




No comments:

Followers