Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and I do believe we wore the girls out with all the running. We really enjoyed the holiday vacation and were able to make rounds and see a whole lot of family and friends. We had Thanksgiving lunch at Jacobs and supper at my mom's. We visited with my dad and other family Thursday afternoon and on Friday. Needless to say on Saturday we stayed in our pjs all day. The girls have a horrible cold right now, but all-in-all they were great babies. On Sunday, we headed back to Hattiesburg to start decorating for Christmas. The girls were such big help. (haha) I do not know what I am going to do about them and the Christmas tree. It will be exciting to see over the next few weeks!!!!!

Alexa and Anna
Uncle Jake and Sydney

No comments:

Followers