Sunday, May 31, 2009

We have had a great weekend. The girls have been in the best moods and Muvie and Tad came to visit. Saturday we spent the day shopping, even Micah tagged along. He may not want to admit it, but it was a wonderful day. It sure made my weekend for him to go with us. (and it made it easier to get the girls in and out) On Sunday, Muvie and I went back shopping and the girls once again were troopers. ( I think they like the mall) Micah got to go play golf with some friends. When we got back from the mall, the girls were good and hot. So we decided to head to the pool (aka bathtub) I think my pool days are over until next year since it is so hot, but the bathtub worked good to cool the girls off. Enjoy my beautiful babies!!!


Anna said: Man it is hot out here. I had to pull out my shades to keep the sun out of my eyes!!!

Syd thinks: I hope I do not get tan lines!!!!



Both girls enjoyed playing in the water. I hope we get to go to the pool one day, but it is just so hot.


No comments:

Followers