Wednesday, February 4, 2009





The girls got a really good report from the doctor yesterday. Both are happy and healthy babies and their personalities are changing daily. Anna has the temper of the two. She loves to eat and sleep and does not like to be disturbed. I think she takes after her Aunt Jenna. (ha-ha) Sydney is more laid back and likes to look out the window,but she can let her needs be known with no problem. Right now both girls sleep great during the day and are restless at night, but thats part of it.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

To my daughters,
Girls, I want you to know that when you get older and see these pics I had nothing to do with most of them especially the ones with the head bands and skirts.
Sincerely,
Dad

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

haha Micah!!! You know they look absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love it!!!

Followers

Blog Archive